Mary McCarthy, RN, BSN, Eastern Maine Medical Center, Bangor, Maine * Carol Olff, RN, MSN, CCRN-E, NEA-BC, John Muir Health, Walnut Creek, Calif.
What does JMH stand for?
JMH stands for John Muir Health (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JMH
We have 14 other meanings of JMH in our Acronym Attic
- Jewellers and Metalsmiths Group of Australia
- James Martin Government Intelligence (technology company; Arlington, VA)
- Japanese Media Gospel Ministry
- Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling
- Jim McLean Golf Schools (various locations)
- Journal of the Manchester Geographical Society
- Junior Meat Goat Show Circuit (Big Lake, Texas)
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- James Marshall Hendrix
- James Monroe High school
- Johnston Memorial Hospital (Abingdon, VA)
- Joint Message Holder (US DoD)
- Journal of Management History (Emerald)
- Journal of Military History (Society for Military History)
- Journal of Modern History (University of Chicago Press; Chicago, IL)
- JSSIS Message Handler
- Schaumburg, Illinois (Airport Code)
- Jesus Mercy Home Association Motherland Missionary Movement (Christian organization; India)
- Judge Major Hillard Branch Library (Chesapeake, VA)
- Japan Medical and Health Tourism Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Muir Health is one of the first medical facilities in the country to participate in the ALERTS US trial for the AngelMed Guardian implantable cardiac monitor and alert system (Guardian System).
As per the reports, John Muir Health has planned to invest $100 million in San Ramon Regional Medical Center so the former competitors can jointly expand services in the Tri-Valley area and gear up for changes under the national health reform law.
DALLAS -- Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) and John Muir Health today announced the creation of a joint venture partnership between San Ramon Regional Medical Center, a 123-bed acute care hospital in San Ramon, Calif.
Clients include FedEx, GE Money, HTC, JDS Uniphase, John Muir Health, IHS, Kodak, NPD Group, Red Prairie, Safeway, and Vantiv.
The medical groups serving SCAN members in Contra Costa County are HPMG, Affinity Medical Solutions and John Muir Health.
16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, AT&T* announced that John Muir Health and MuirLab have contracted with AT&T to deploy AT&T Healthcare Community Online, AT&T's flagship Health Information Exchange (HIE) solution.
John Muir Health and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford have announced that they are partnering to provide access to comprehensive children's specialty services for families in Contra Costa County and surrounding communities.