Law Firm of the Year (15 partners or fewer) was won by a newcomer to the category, The John Hughes Law Practice.
What does JHLP stand for?
JHLP stands for John Hughes Law Practice (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JHLP
We have 1 other meaning of JHLP in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Handball League
- Japan House-Reproduction Laboratory
- Jess Heavy Lifter (aviation)
- Journal of Human Lactation
- Journal of the House of Lords (official publication; UK)
- Japan Hospital Library Association
- Joint Housing Land Availability Study (UK)
- Jaffna Hindu Ladies College (Sri Lanka)
- Joint High Level Committee
- John Hancock Life Insurance Company
- Johns Hopkins Lung Project (early cancer detection)
- Jackson-Hinds Library System (Mississippi)
- Jesus Hits Like the Atom Bomb (Tripping Daisy music album)
- Jesus Has Left the Building (podcast)
- Jewish Historical Museum (Netherlands)
- Johns Hopkins Medicine (Maryland)
- Joods Historisch Museum (Dutch: Jewish Historical Museum; Netherlands)
- Journal of Healthcare Management (American College of Healthcare Executives)
- Journal of Hydrometeorology
- Kapalua, HI, USA - Kapalua (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Martineau - law firm of the year (16 partners or more); - The John Hughes Law Practice - law firm of the year (15 partners or fewer); - Gurjit Atwal, Eversheds - solicitor of the year; - Jacob Robinson, HBJ Gateley Wareing - assistant solicitor of the year; - Gemma Bell, Anthony Collins - trainee solicitor of the year; - Alexandra Loxton, Anthony Collins - legal executive of the year; - Peter Hubbard, Anthony Collins - commercial solicitor of the year - Christopher Bright, No5 Chambers - barrister of the year.
The Lloyds TSB Business Professional of the Month for October is John Hughes of the John Hughes Law Practice, based in Temple Street, Birmingham.