For most of his career he worked as a sales consultant in the printing, packaging, and envelope industry most noted with the John Henry Company.
What does JHC stand for?
JHC stands for John Henry Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JHC
We have 38 other meanings of JHC in our Acronym Attic
- James Hargest College (Invercargill, New Zealand)
- Japan Heart Club
- Japan Holiness Church (est. 1917)
- Japan Housing Corporation (now Urban Renaissance Agency; est. 1955)
- Jens Hesselbjerg Christensen (Danish meteorological institute)
- Jesus H Christ
- Jewish Heritage Center (various locations)
- Jim Hogg County (Texas)
- Job Hunter Companies, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- John Hancock Center (Chicago, IL, USA)
- John Humphrey Centre (Canada)
- Joint Health Command (Australian Department of Defence; formerly Defence Health Services Division)
- Joint Hull Committee
- Joseph Hughes Construction (Portland, OR, USA)
- Journal of Higher Criticism
- Journal of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry (Stanford University; California)
- Journal of the House of Commons (UK)
- Journey Healing Centers (various locations)
- Jubilee House Community (North Carolina)
- Junior High Camp (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To make the event even more special, FTD, Northern California Wholesale Florists, John Henry Company and others have contributed money to purchase tickets for hospital patients and their families.
In 1979 when The John Henry Company started into the horticultural industry, it formed a partnership with Horta-Craft Limited to be their supplier for the horticultural print and packaging products to support the Canadian market place.
NEW YORK -- John Henry Company, a leader in print, packaging, and merchandising solutions for the horticulture and floriculture industries, has expanded its BloomIQ.
NEW YORK -- The John Henry Company, a leader in print, packaging, and merchandising solutions for the horticultural industry, has expanded its BloomIQ.
Over the last two years, MPS has acquired a number of leading organizations including The John Henry Company, Steketee-Van-Huis, Hilltop Press and Hamilton Printing.
Recent investments by BSMB include ACA Capital Holdings, Aearo Corporation, Balducci's, CamelBak Products, Cavalry Investments, Hand Innovations, The John Henry Company, New York & Company, Reddy Ice, Seven For All Mankind, Stuart Weitzman and Vitamin Shoppe.
Packaging Holdings serves as Bear Stearns Merchant Banking's specialty printing investment vehicle and owns The John Henry Company, a manufacturer of pharmaceutical as well as horticulture and floral products and packaging.