More than a decade as bibliographer for the John Gower Society has given Nicholson a familiarity with the full range of Gower scholarship that is almost unique, and his own study, unsurprisingly, benefits immensely from his years of concentrated reading.
What does JGS stand for?
JGS stands for John Gower Society (poetry society)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JGS
We have 41 other meanings of JGS in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese General Rules for Prostatic Cancer
- Jane Grossman Reporting Services (California)
- Journal Geophysical Research Supplement
- Japan Geriatrics Society (est. 1959)
- Japan-Greece Society
- Japanese Geological Survey
- Japanese Geotechnical Society (est. 1949)
- Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management (Rice University; Houston, TX)
- Jewish Genealogical Society, Inc.
- Job Grading Standard
- Journal of Glass Studies
- Journal of the Geological Society
- Japan Grass Ski Association
- Japanese Government Scholarship Alumni
- Japanese Graduate Student Association (Arizona State University; Tempe, AZ)
- Journalism Graduate Student Association (various schools)
- Jewish Genealogical Society of Broward County
- Journal of the Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Jewish Genealogical Society of Connecticut
- Jewish Genealogical Society of the Conejo Valley (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maria Bullon-Fernandez, Fathers and Daughters in Gomer's `Confessio Amantis': Authority, Family, State, and Writing, Publications of the John Gower Society V (Cambridge: D.
The admirable work of the John Gower Society continues with this collection of major criticism.