Grazia Sotis, Loyola University Chicago, John Felice Rome Center
What does JFRC stand for?
JFRC stands for John Felice Rome Center (Rome, Italy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JFRC
We have 3 other meanings of JFRC in our Acronym Attic
- Jamaica Football Referees Association
- Japan Fire Retardant Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Fundrasing Association
- Jersey Farm Residents Association (UK)
- Jewish Family Research Association
- Junior Faculty Research Award
- Journal of the Fisheries Research Board of Canada (became CJFAS in 1980)
- Jackson Forest Restoration Campaign (Calfornia)
- Janelia Farm Research Campus (Howard Hughes Medical Institute; Ashburn, VA)
- Japan Freight Railway Company
- Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance
- Japan Fisheries Resource Conservation Association (est. 1984)
- Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department (Florida)
- John Fidden Real Estate (Australia)
- Joint Facility for Regional Ecosystem Analysis
- Jews for Racial and Economic Justice
- Japan Frame Relay Forum
- Joint Force Requirements Generator (JFRG-II)
- Jewish Federation of Rhode Island
- Jumping Frog Research Institute (Nevada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Beijing Center increases Loyola's global learning opportunities for students who are interested in taking their education to a new level and complements the University's 44-year old campus in Rome, Italy, the John Felice Rome Center.
Students will be housed at the University of Loyola, Chicago, John Felice Rome Center college dormitory in Monte Mario.