Jean Trainor is the CEO and president of John Deere Community Credit Union (Waterloo, Iowa), a full-service financial institution offering a broad range of products and services to fit a variety of member preferences and lifestyles.
What does JDCCU stand for?
JDCCU stands for John Deere Community Credit Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jo Daviess Carroll Area Vocational Center
- Japan Data Center Council (various organizations)
- Jeanne Dini Cultural Center (Yerington, NV)
- Jefferson Davis Community College
- Jet Deflector Crane Car (Integral Coach Factory; India)
- Jewish Deaf Community Center
- Joint Data Coordination Center
- Joint Development Control Committee (UK)
- Joint Doctrine & Concepts Centre (UK)
- Juneau Douglas Children's Community Center
- John Deere Construction Equipment Company (Moline, IL)
- Japan Debt Cancellation Fund (Bangladesh)
- Jo Daviess Conservation Foundation (Illinois)
- Junior Development Cycling Foundation (est. 1997; Colorado Springs, CO; now USA Cycling Development Foundation)
- John Deere Construction and Forestry Company
- Jodhpur Dental College General Hospital (Rajasthan, India)
- Jaguar Daimler Club Holland
- Jeff Davis County Humane Society (now Grand Companions Humane Society; Fort Davis, TX)
- Juan Diego Catholic High School (Draper, Utah)
- James Dick Construction, Ltd. (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq:CORI), a leading global provider or eFinance solutions, today announced that John Deere Community Credit Union (JDCCU(R)), a $730 million credit union based in Waterloo, Iowa, will convert to Corillian Voyager SE, Corillian's subscription-based, Internet banking service.