Gavin Huttley from The John Curtin School of Medical Research, The Australian National University, is part of the international team which discovered that the toxins that make snake and lizard venom deadly can evolve back into completely harmless molecules, and potentially be developed into drugs.
What does JCSMR stand for?
JCSMR stands for John Curtin School of Medical Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology
- Jackson County Sanitary Landfill, Inc. (Wisconsin)
- Journal of Conflict & Security Law
- Jewish Community Services of Long Island
- Jesus Christ Saves Ministries
- Joint Commendation Service Medal
- Joint Committee on Security Modalities
- Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle (Germany)
- Joint Chiefs of Staff Message Center
- Joint Civil Society Monitoring Forum (South Africa)
- Joint Commission on Sports Medicine and Science
- Jackson County Sustainability Network (Oregon)
- Joint Commission Satellite Network
- Jaguar Club of Southern New England
- Joint Council of State Neurosurgical Societies
- Jackson County Sheriff's Office
- Japan Century Symphony Orchestra
- Jefferson County Sheriffs Office
- Jerusalem Community Services of Ontario (Canada)
- Johns Creek Symphony Orchestra (Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Natural killer T (NKT) cells, unlike other T cells, recognize molecules known as lipids, instead of just recognizing proteins expressed by infectious bacteria," Professor Carola Vinuesa from Australia National University's John Curtin School of Medical Research, said in a statement.
As a nineteen year-old Monash University undergraduate, Hilton was introduced to the amazing world of blood cells when he spent the summer holidays in Ian Young's laboratory at the John Curtin School of Medical Research in Canberra.
According to Australian scientist Simon Easteal of the John Curtin School of Medical Research, human DNA differs a mere 1.
Doherty was Professor and Head, Department of Experimental Pathology, The John Curtin School of Medical Research, Australian National University, from 1982 to 1988.
The researchers were working at the John Curtin School of Medical Research in Canberra, Australia, in the early 1970s when they began to study how genetic variability influences the response of cytotoxic T cells.
Weintraub co-founded BioTech Tracker, was a senior scientific editor for leading biology research journals, and conducted biochemistry and immunology research for Stanford University and the John Curtin School of Medical Research in Australia.
Cowden and the Praxis research staff conduct their research at the John Curtin School of medical research, a world-class medical research facility (four of its faculty have been awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine) which is part of the Australian National University in Canberra.