Alexis Ebert and Bump in the Road, John Cowan Band (July 3); Jonny Lang (July 10); George Thorogood with Buddy Guy (July 23); Sara Evans (July 31); Doobie Brothers (Aug.
What does JCB stand for?
JCB stands for John Cowan Band
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JCB
We have 46 other meanings of JCB in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Commerce Association of Washington (Washington, DC)
- John Carroll Awards Weekend (Georgetown University, Washington, DC)
- Jac Codi Baw (Welsh: Jack Dig Dirt)
- Jackson County Bank (various locations)
- Japan Credit Bureau
- Japanese Central Bank
- Jeannette Community Band (Jeanette, PA)
- Jimmy Carter Boulevard (Georgia)
- Job Control Block
- Johann Christian Bach (classical composer)
- Joint Capabilities Board (US DoD Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System)
- Joint Coal Board (Australia)
- Joint Communications Board (US Navy)
- Joint Configuration Board
- Joint Coordination Board
- Jordan Commercial Bank
- Joseph Cyril Bamford Excavators Ltd
- Journal Control Block
- Journal of Cell Biology
- Journal of Cellular Biochemistry (Wiley publication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bluegrass John Cowan Band and Pat Flynn will perform in place of Walela.
Some of the artists participating include Doc & Richard Watson, Tim O'Brien, Donna the Buffalo, Railroad Earth, John Cowan Band, Balfa Toujours, the Waybacks, and Footworks Percussive Dance Ensemble.