Greater Cleveland Partnership Greater Hamilton Chamber of Commerce Greater Medina Chamber of Commerce Hamilton County Democratic Party Hamilton County Development Corporation Hilliard Area Chamber of Commerce John Carroll University Entrepreneurs Association JumpStart GhostBlind Industries, Inc.
What does JCUEA stand for?
JCUEA stands for John Carroll University Entrepreneurs Association (University Heights, Ohio)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Joint Communications Unit
- Joint Coordinating Unit
- Journal of Clinical Ultrasound
- Jewish Council on Urban Affairs
- Joint Chinese University Alumni Association (California)
- James Cook University Brisbane (Queensland, Australia)
- Joint Centre for Urban Design (Oxford Brookes University, UK)
- Joint Committee on Urban Drainage (est. 1981)
- Japan Computer Usage Development Institute
- Johnston Center for Undergraduate Excellence
- Japan Courier Users Group (webmail server program; Japan)
- James Cook University Hospital (UK)
- Journal of College and University Law
- Jacksonville Community United Methodist Church (Jacksonville, NY)
- Johns Creek United Methodist Church (Georgia)
- Junction City United Methodist Church (Junction City, OR)
- Joint Communications Unit Northern Ireland
- Judicial Conference of the United States
- Joint Company/Union Safety Committee
- Joint Canada/US Survey of Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
He attended Marquette University and is a member of the American Trucking Associations (ATA), Ohio Trucking Association, National Private Truck Council, International Warehouse Logistics Association, Council of Logistics Management and John Carroll University Entrepreneurs Association.