Beland John Bapst Memorial High School, Bangor, ME 04401 e-mail: belandkf@gmail.
What does JBMHS stand for?
JBMHS stands for John Bapst Memorial High School (Bangor, ME)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Japan Blind Marathon Association (est. 1984)
- Japan Building Maintenance Association
- John Burridge Military Antiques (Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Journal of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biophysics
- Jervis Bay Maritime Consultants (est. 1988; Australia)
- Jus Brothers Motorcycle Club (Turlock, CA)
- Joint Battle Management Command and Control
- Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst (US DoD)
- Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital (Burlington, Ontario, Canada)
- Joint Battle Management Integration (JBC)
- Japan Business Machine and Information System Industries Association
- Journal of Bone and Mineral Metabolism
- Junior Balkan Mathematical Olympiad
- Junior Boatswain's Mate of the Watch
- Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Journal of Biomedical Materials Research (Wiley Periodicals, Inc.)
- Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
- Journal of Book of Mormon Studies
- Journal of the Bahrain Medical Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, at John Bapst Memorial High School (Bangor, Maine) seniors studying physics used video cameras to record real-life motion of objects and then applied software to analyze the motions and create mathematical models.