Just as impressive are the people who worked here: Martin Luther started the Reformation from the Schlosskirche in Wittenberg, Johann Sebastian Bach was cantor in Leipzig, and Pope Benedict XVI was ordained in the Dome of Regensburg.
What does JSB stand for?
JSB stands for Johann Sebastian Bach
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of JSB
We have 38 other meanings of JSB in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Satcom Architecture Working Group (US Pacific Command, Camp Smith, Hawaii)
- Japanese Society for the Advancement of Women's Imaging (health diagnostics)
- Joint Service Agent Water Monitor
- Journal of South Asian Women Studies
- Jean Sainsbury Animal Welfare Trust (UK)
- J Soul Brothers (band)
- Japanese School of Brussels (Auderghem, Brussels, Belgium)
- Japanese Society of Brisbane (Australia)
- Jay and Silent Bob
- Jimmy Swift Band (rock band)
- Joint Service Board
- Joint Synthetic Battlespace
- Joseph Smith Building (Brigham Young University)
- Judicial Studies Board (UK)
- Jacob Sheep Breeder's Association
- Jampui Sakhan Baptist Association
- Japan Student Baseball Association
- Jerusalem School of Business Administration (Israel; est. 1957)
- JIIB Systems Baseline Assessment (JBC)
- Joint System Baseline Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
All the musical services are dedicated to the motto "Vita Chisti": every day, cantatas by Johann Sebastian Bach will be performed that illustrate the life of Christ.
Red Bull Flying Bach World Tour is coming to Qatar this month for the first time with a unique show that brings together the classical and high-calibre music of renowned late composer Johann Sebastian Bach and the inspiring street-savvy breakdancing moves of B-Boy crew Flying Steps -- considered an emblem of urban culture.
1750: Johann Sebastian Bach, German composer, died of a stroke.
IT is said of Johann Sebastian Bach that even his solemn compositions have an element of joy-an underlying gratitude for the inestimable privilege of being alive.
Say played pieces of Johann Sebastian Bach, Ludwig van Beethoven and Modest Mussorgsky during his concert at Konzerthaus in Berlin.
Joanne Marcello offered sensitive renderings of Minuet in G by Johann Sebastian Bach and Surprise Symphony by Joseph Haydn.
Byline: Kristine Morris Six Partitas Johann Sebastian Bach Andras Schiff, pianist ECM records The San Francisco Chronicle has called Andras Schiff "probably the most ingenious and resourceful performer of Bach on the modern piano around today.