: competition over the Internet WHERE: The San Diego Olympiad facility is located at: The San Diego County Office of Education Joe Rindone Regional Technology Center 6401 Linda Vista Road, San Diego 92111 MEDIA OPPS: Interviews/photos with: -- More than 60 high school students from: San Diego, representing four different high schools; Seattle, Novosibirsk, Saint Petersburg; -- Paul Kolinko, A Russian student who transferred to Torrey Pines High School a few years ago, who will serve as a translator for this event; -- Local sponsors including HNC, Qualcomm, PRAJA, SAIC, General Atomics, International Lauch Services, and White Pine Inc.
What does JRRTC stand for?
JRRTC stands for Joe Rindone Regional Technology Center (San Diego, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jewish Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Jolly Roger Radio International
- Joint Radio Resource Management
- Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College and Hospital (Bangladesh)
- Jose R. Reyes Memorial Medical Center (Philippines)
- Job Retention and Rehabilitation Pilot (UK research project)
- Jacksonville Reef Research Team (Jacksonville, FL)
- John Ronald Reuel Tolkien (author; aka JRR Tolkien)
- Joseph Rowntree Reform Trust (UK organisation for democratic reform)
- Journal for the Renewal of Religion and Theology (free online academic publication)
- Jersey Rag Racers Whippet Association
- Jamaica Reservation Service
- Japan Radiological Society
- Japan Road Service
- Japanese Railway Society (est. 1991; London, England, UK)
- Jerusalem, Israel - Atarot Airport (Airport Code)
- Jesuit Refugee Service
- Jesuit Relief Services
- Job Referral Service
- Joint Reporting Structure
Samples in periodicals archive:
In San Diego, we built the Joe Rindone Regional Technology Center specifically to bring together business and educators to provide innovative technology for students.