Jim served as VP of Strategic Marketing for the Information Services Group of Jobson Medical Information as well as Publisher of 20/20 Magazine.
What does JMI stand for?
JMI stands for Jobson Medical Information (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JMI
We have 39 other meanings of JMI in our Acronym Attic
- John Marshall High School (West Virginia)
- John Muir High School (Altadena, CA)
- Joint Message Handling Service
- Janette Moss Horse Wear (UK)
- Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare
- James Madison Institute
- Jamia Milia Islamia (Indian university; also seen as JMIU)
- Japan Market Intelligence
- Java Metadata Interface (Sun Microsystems)
- Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship (Florida State University)
- Journal of Medical Imaging
- Journal of Medical Investigation (University of Tokushima School of Medicine; Japan)
- JTIDS-MAOC(Joint Tactical Information Distribution System-Modular Air Operations Center) Integration (US DoD)
- Junior Masters Invitational (Sweden)
- Just My Imagination (Cranberries song)
- Justice Management Institute
- Janice Mitchell Isbell Academy (Huntsville, AL)
- Japan Mining Industry Association
- Japan Motor-Racing Industry Association (trade association)
- Joint Middleware Interoperability Assessment (JBC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While Jobson has seen a greater number of our core clients placing on-line ad campaigns, we were frustrated by the perishable unsold inventory each month," Marc Ferrara, CEO, Information Services Group, Jobson Medical Information, LLC explains.
Delmar (Clifton Park, NY), a unit of Cengage Learning (Florence, KY), a provider of educational materials for colleges, universities, libraries, government agencies, corporations and professionals, has acquired Concept Media (Louisville, KY) from Jobson Medical Information (New York).
NEW YORK -- Jobson Medical Information (JMI) announces the launch of PharmQD.
A Boston-based publishing and information services company focusing on the clinical research industry, CenterWatch is a business of Jobson Medical Information, LLC.
Jobson Medical Information (New York), a healthcare information and marketing services provider and an affiliate of The Wicks Group of Companies, has acquired the assets of CenterWatch (Boston, MA) and The New England Institutional Review Board (NEIRB; Wellesley, MA) from Thomson Healthcare (Montvale, NJ), a subsidiary of Thomson Corp.
About Concept Media Concept Media, a division of Jobson Medical Information LLC, is a producer and distributor of award-winning education media.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- Jobson Medical Information LLC ("JMI"), a leading healthcare information and marketing services provider, announced that it has acquired Gerber Communications ("Gerber") and Practice Advancement Associates ("PAA").