We need jobs for underprivileged children, jobs for students who want to work and can work.
What does J4S stand for?
J4S stands for Jobs for Students
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Just for Information
- Justice for Immigrants
- JAIL (Judicial Accountability Initiative Law) 4 Judges (anti-corruption organization; est. 1995)
- Justice for Janitors (Service Employees International Union)
- Justice for Jeffrey
- Juveniles 4 Justice (Pennsylvania)
- Justice for Jonathan Pollard (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Justice for Migrant Workers (aka Justicia for Migrant Workers)
- Justice for Palestine (advocacy)
- Justice for the Poor (Cambodia)
- Jackson 5 (band)
- Joint Staff, Civil Affairs
- Josh Harris (Bowling Green State University football quarterback)
- Jurassic 5 (band)
- Plans & Policy Directorate
- Joint/Combined Plans Officer
- Communications-Electronics Directorate
- Joint Staff, Command and Control
- Jean-Marie Messier, Moi-Même, Maître du Monde
- Chief of the Planning & Priorities Division (J6) (JCS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jauron has also worked in the community to find jobs for students and helped them create resumes and prepare for job interviews.
If students know HTML programming, they can get a job anywhere," says Susan Greenberg, director of precollege services at Peterson's, the publisher of Summer Jobs for Students 2000.
Employers call her with jobs for students and she makes on-site visits to evaluate her students at work, and keeps up a rapport with the employers.
Chancellor James Heinselman agreed to spare jobs for students who would suffer financial hardship.
According to employment projections, there should be no lack of jobs for students with skills like the ones learned in the Moorpark program.