3 billion yuan to create jobs for college graduates, such as expanding the government's job-training program.
What does JFCG stand for?
JFCG stands for Jobs for College Graduates (website)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JFCG
We have 1 other meaning of JFCG in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Functional Component Command for Integrated Missile Defense
- Joint Functional Component Command for Network Warfare
- Jane-Finch Concerned Citizens Organization
- Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Thailand
- Jamaica Foundation for Cardiac Disease
- Jim Feldman Creative Direction (New York, NY)
- Joint Final Committee Draft
- Jupiter Farms Community Emergency Response Team (Florida)
- Java Fieldbus Control Framework
- Jesus Faith Christian Fellowship (Philippines)
- Joint Force Command Group
- Jack Franchetti Communications, Inc. (Manhasset, NY)
- Justice for Children International
- Jump if Flag set and then CLear the flag
- Jane Finch Community Legal Services (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Joint Force Command Naples
- Joint Forces Command (formerly ACOM change effective 1 Oct 99)
- Japan Film Commission Promotion Council
- Japanese Foundation for Cancer Research
- Journal of Finance Case Research (est. 1999)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nor in the way the ruling regime in Algeria has, holding 150 billion dollars as monetary reserves at a time when is unable to resolve the country's chronic housing problem, not to mention its failure to prepare students for the job market and its inability to create new jobs for college graduates whose numbers are increasing every year.
If the Legislature acts in time, Pure Michigan can put our state on the minds of travelers everywhere, creating new jobs for college graduates, unemployed workers and young people everywhere.
Jobs for college graduates are expected to grow nearly 28 percent, more than twice as fast as noncollege-level jobs.
Hecker, "Reconciling conflicting data on jobs for college graduates," Monthly Labor Review, July 1992, pp.
Pledge by 17 corporations to increase hiring goals in 2010 resulting in 10,500 new jobs for college graduates.
5 /PRNewswire/ -- Michigan employers will be able to electronically post entry-level jobs for college graduates and internship opportunities free of charge in a new collaboration to be announced Monday, Nov.
Engineer, registered nurse, lawyer, teacher, physician, and social worker were among the professional specialty occupations that supplied the most jobs for college graduates.