com/prnh/20090902/CL69632LOGO ) According to Lou Miller, the partner who leads Crowe's National Tax Office, much of this uncertainty stems from whether the multiple tax reductions enacted by the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Act of 2001 (EGTRRA) and the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003 (JGTRRA) will sunset as scheduled on Dec.
What does JGTRRA stand for?
JGTRRA stands for Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Jute Geotextiles (aka Jute Geo-Textiles)
- Juvenile Granulosa Tumor
- Japan Guam Travel Association (Guam)
- Journal of Graduate Teaching Assistant Development
- Jefferson Girls Traveling Basketball Association (Bloomington, MN)
- All-Japan Grand Touring Car Championship
- Japan Golf Tour Championship
- Juhr Gait Tu Hewi Mettael (German book)
- Joint Go to Market (various companies)
- Japan Golf Tour Organization (est. 1999)
- Just Goes To Show You
- Jaya Ganesh Tala Vadya (Indian band)
- Japan Gateball Union (est. 1984)
- Japanese Geomorphological Union
- Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz (Germany)
- Japanese Gay Video
- Jerusalem Global Ventures (Israel)
- Journal of General Virology
- Jonghe Graef Van Buuren (The Netherlands)
- Japanese Group of Variable Star Observers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among others, the bill would make changes to: * The Tax Increase Prevention and Reconciliation Act of 2005 * The Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users * The Energy Policy Act of 2005 * The American Jobs Creation Act of 2004 * The Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003 * The Internal Revenue Service Restructuring and Reform Act of 1998 Generally speaking, the amendments contained in the corrections act ranged from the mildly notable to even more minor changes.
According to a Congressional Research Service (CRS) Report for Congress, The Alternative Minimum Tax for Individuals (RL30149), the effects of the legislative reductions in the regular income tax due to the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 (EGTRRA) and the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003 (JGTRRA) have caused more middle-income taxpayers to be subject to AMT.
Despite coming in at about 20 pages in length, the jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003 still offers planning opportunities and pitfalls for CPAs.
The proposal passed the Senate as part of the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003, but was deleted before the bill was enacted.
IMPORTANT NOTICE 1-800-934-6802 Under the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003, federal backup withholding tax will be withheld at the applicable backup withholding rate in effect at the time the payment is made if the tax identification number is not properly certified.
4) Additional first-year depreciation was provided by the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003.
The Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003 (JGTRRA) reduced the individual tax rate on corporate dividends received to 15% for individuals in the 25%, 28%, 33% and 35% tax brackets (5% (0% in 2008) for individuals in the 15% and 10% income tax brackets); this affords some planning strategies for closely held corporations that want to reduce their accumulated earnings and profits (E&P).