And who could have guessed that some 30 years later, Lundquist's wildly popular networking newsletter, Job of the Week (JOTW), would evolve from his 2001 New Year's resolution?
What does JOTW stand for?
JOTW stands for Job of the Week
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JOTW
- Jokers of the Scene (Toronto DJ's)
- Journal of Technology Studies (biyearly publication)
- Joint Operations and Tactical System - Visually Integrated Data System
- Journal of Organisational Transformation and Social Change (UK)
- Jamboree on the Trail (Scouts Canada)
- Journal of Translation and Textlinguistics
- Just One of Those Things (song)
- Just Off The Top of My Head
- Journey of the Vortigaunts (video gaming)
- Jaywalking on the Wild Side (cartoons; merchandise)
- Journals of the Week
- Joint Owned Units
- Joint Operational Utility Assessment
- Junior Order of United American Mechanics
- Journal Officiel de l'Union Européenne (French: Official Journal of the European Union)
- Johnstown Oracle Users Group
- Journal of the Oxford University History Society
- Joint Opportunities for Unconventional or Long-Term Energy Supply
- Junior Officer Under Training (Canadian Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
JOB OF the week goes to Sky frontman Colin Brazier who, in a Euro 2004 report, stepped onto a beach near Lisbon.
District 3 director; and publisher of the Job of the Week free e-mail networking newsletter for communication professionals.