I was as stunned as the next guy when Craig Brown U-turned his way back up the M90 after everything he had said the day before about his Fir Park players, about a job unfinished.
What does JU stand for?
JU stands for Job Unfinished
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of JU
We have 1 other meaning of JU in our Acronym Attic
- Just Thought You Should Know
- Just Thought You Would Like to Know
- Just Thought You Wanted To Know
- Journey to Zero (occupational safety; ArcelorMittal)
- Jump to Twilight Zone
- eJunge Union (German youth)
- Jacksonville University
- Jadavpur University (India)
- Jammu University (India)
- Jimmy Urine (singer in Mindless Self Indulgence band)
- Joint Use
- Jordan University
- JTIDS Unit
- Jugoslovenski Aerotransport Yugoslavia (IATA airline code)
- Junkers Flugzeug Und Motorenwerke Ag (German aircraft manufacturer)
- Jura (Swiss Canton)
- Jahresüberschuss (German for "net profits")
- Junkers Ju 52 (German trimotor transport aircraft)
- Junkers 88 (German WWII bomber)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And 72 per cent of DIYers have left a job unfinished for longer than a year.
But Johnstone left the job unfinished after asking the couple for a glass of water.
We urge the Congress not to leave the job unfinished.
Whatever Mr Blair may say, it is this that will almost certainly determine future US policy on the issue, and the prospect of us leaving Iraq with the job unfinished appears increasingly inevitable.
But I still felt I had a lot of work here - it would have been a job unfinished.
Byline: By Jackie Bow South Wales Echo Rogue builders have been leaving customers hundreds of pounds out of pocket by taking their money and leaving the job unfinished.
And she didn't believe in leaving any job unfinished once she'd taken it on.