In 2003, she was named a Woman of the Future by New York Women's Agenda (NYWA) and a Rising Star by the Latino Job Service Employer Committee and the New York State Department of Labor.
What does JSEC stand for?
JSEC stands for Job Service Employer Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSEC
We have 15 other meanings of JSEC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Suppression of Enemy Air Defense
- Joint Safe Escape Analysis Solution (Joint Strike Fighter; US DoD)
- Journal of Southeast Asian Studies
- Jakarta Stock Exchange Building (Indonesia)
- Jharkhand State Electricity Board (India Ministry of Power)
- Jon Stewart Estrogen Brigade (fan club)
- Joint Services Expedition to Brabant Island (UK; 1984-1985)
- Journal of Small and Emerging Business Law
- Jewish Special Education Collaborative (Massachusetts)
- JIEO Systems Engineering Contract
- Joint SATCOM Engineering Center
- Journal of Social, Evolutionary, and Cultural Psychology
- Journal of Strategic E-Commerce
- Japan Society of Erosion Control Engineering (Tokyo, Japan)
- Jakarta Stock Exchange Composite Index (Indonesia)
- Joint Service Electronic Combat System Tester
- Joint Services Electronic Combat Systems Tester
- Japan Society of Endocrine Disrupter Research
- Jamaica Society of Energy Engineers
- Japanese Society for Engineering Education (est. 1952)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ortega received a Galaxy Award from NYWA and a Rising Star Award from the Latino Job Service Employer Committee and the NYS Department of Labor in 2003, and was selected from over 1,000 candidates as one of "40 Under 40" by Crain's New York Business in January 2004.
received a Rising Star Award from the Latino Job Service Employer Committee (JSEC) and the New York State Department of Labor at the organizations' sixth annual awards reception.