Cloud and enlarge its Minnesota facility by 80,000 square feet as part of an expansion in a Job Opportunity Building Zone (JOBZ).
What does JOBZ stand for?
JOBZ stands for Job Opportunity Building Zone
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Job Opportunities in the Business Sector
- Job Opportunity Bank Service
- Joint Ontario Business Sector (Ontario, Canada)
- Jumpstart Our Business Strength Act (US Senate Bill 1637)
- Justifiable Obnoxious Battle for Survival :-)
- Job Observation and Behavior Scale: Opportunity for Self-Determination (self-assessment)
- Japan Open Business Software Association
- Job Training Assessment Program
- Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Journal of Basic Writing
- Chief Journalist (Naval Rating)
- Jack of Clubs
- Jago Owners Club (automobile club; UK)
- Jail Oversight Commission
- Japanese Olympic Committee
- Jars of Clay (band)
- Java Object Cache
- Java Outlook Connector (software)
- Jazz Orchestra of the Concertgebouw (Netherlands)
- Jet Operations Course (aka Jet Orientation Course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The expansion and move qualify as part of the Job Opportunity Building Zone (JOBZ) initiative, which is Minnesota's marquee rural economic development stimulus program.
The site also qualifies for the Minnesota Job Opportunity Building Zones (JOBZ) program; if approved, the company would receive local and state tax exemptions through 2015.