Beginning with an overview of typical graphic arts business architectures, the volume covers topics such as print workflow models, metadata and its application, XML and JDF, Job Messaging Format, order management systems, prepress to postpress, and packaging printing.
What does JMF stand for?
JMF stands for Job Messaging Format
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JMF
We have 27 other meanings of JMF in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Meeting of Essex and Union Counties (Elizabeth, NJ)
- Joint Medical Workstation (Department of Defense Research Project)
- Joint Multi-Effects Warhead System
- Joint Movement Exercise (US DoD)
- Japan Machinery Federation
- Japan Medical Forum (wholesale pharmaceuticals)
- Japan Multimedia Forum
- Java Media Framework (Sun Microsystems)
- Jeffrey Modell Foundation
- Jewish Music Festival (various locations)
- Job Mix Formula
- Joint Marketing Funds
- Joint Messaging Format
- Joint Mission Force
- Joint-Domain Matched Filtering
- Japan-Moldova Friendship Association
- Japan-Myanmar Friendship Association
- Jeffco Midget Football Association (Colorado)
- John M Floyd and Associates (Baytown, TX)
- Judith McNaught Fanatics Board (online fan forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
JDF files can include information about scanning, printing, binding, cutting, and even distribution, and can initiate processes in JDF-enabled automated systems via Job Messaging Format (JMF).