Psychosocial Work Environment The psychosocial work environment was assessed using an abbreviated measure of the Job Content Questionnaire (JCQ).
What does JCQ stand for?
JCQ stands for Job Content Questionnaire (pyschosocial job assessment)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCQ
- Joint Committee on Postgraduate Training for General Practice
- Joint Committee of Paediatric Urology
- Jewish Community Preschool of Wake County (Raleigh, NC)
- Joint Command Post Exercise
- Jacobs Center for Productive Youth Development (University of Zurich; Switzerland)
- Jefferson County Planning and Zoning Commission (West Virginia)
- Japan Christian Quarterly (journal)
- Japan Club of Queensland (Australia)
- Jim Cutler Quartet
- Job Candidates Questions (American Political Science Association)
- Joint Council for Qualifications (UK)
- Japan Chemical Quality Assurance
- Joint Committee on Quality Assurance (healthcare)
- Japan Council for Quality Health Care
- Journal Contents in Quantitative Methods
- Joint Committee on Quality and Reimbursement (American Osteopathic Association)
- Joint Council of Queensland Teachers' Associations Inc. (Australia)
- Japan Chemical Research (pharmaceuticals)
- Japan Chiropractic Registers (examination administrators)
- Japan College of Rheumatology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Job Content Questionnaire (JCQ): an instrument for internationally comparative assessments of psychosocial job characteristics.