of Medicine Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center The Joanna M.
What does JMNMF stand for?
JMNMF stands for Joanna M. Nicolay Melanoma Foundation (Finksburg, MD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Junctional Melanocytic Nevi (dermatology)
- Justification for Mission Need
- Joint Military Net Assessment
- Joint Medical NBC Decision Support Tool
- John Muir National Historic Site (California)
- Journal of Musculoskeletal and Neuronal Interactions
- Joint Multinational Interoperability Assurance Network (Ministry of Defence; UK)
- Jerry Malloy Negro League Conference (baseball)
- Joint Multi-National Logistics Command
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- Joint Mobile Network Operations
- Journal of Military Nursing and Research
- Joint Mission Needs Statement
- Just My Not So Humble Opinion
- Jacques Martin New Zealand Limited
- Japan Mathematical Olympiad (annual competition)
- Japanese Management Organization
- Joint Management Office
- Joint Maritime Operations
- Joint METOC Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health organizations including the American Academy of Dermatology Association, MedChi - The Maryland State Medical Society, American Cancer Society, and Joanna M.
Health organizations including the American Academy of Dermatology Association, American Cancer Society, Center for a Healthy Maryland and Joanna M.