BOC's subsidiary, BOC India Limited, has been awarded the contract for supplying the gases requirements for an expansion programme being undertaken by Jindal Vijaynagar Steel Limited (JVSL) at Bellary, Karnataka, Southern India.
What does JVSL stand for?
JVSL stands for Jindal Vijaynagar Steel Limited (Mumbai, India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JVSL
- Journal of Vaishnava Studies
- Journal of Vascular Surgery
- Journal of Vegetation Science
- Jumeirah Village South (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Juniata Valley Striders
- Juvenile Visceral Steatosis
- Joint Vocational School District
- Juniata Valley School District (Alexandria, PA)
- Japan-Vietnam Workshop on Software Engineering
- Jindal Vijayanagar Steel, Ltd. (India)
- Journal of Vertebral Subluxation Research
- Joint Venture Sound System (band)
- Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology
- Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology A
- Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B
- Joint Venture Silicon Valley
- Joint Venture Silicon Valley Network
- James Valley Telecommunications (Groton, SD)
- Japan Video Topics
- Java Vision Toolkit (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ma Steel), one of China's premier iron and steel producers; Jindal Vijaynagar Steel Limited (JVSL), at Bellary, Karnataka, India; and TAGAL, a 50/50 joint venture between German steel-maker Thyssen-Krupp Stahl AG and China's Angang New Steel Co.