Contact Information: Reiki Jin Shin Jyutsu by Dixie Madden Dixie Madden (909) 547-4560 Contact via Email reikibigbear.
What does JSJ stand for?
JSJ stands for Jin Shin Jyutsu
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JSJ
We have 1 other meaning of JSJ in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Safety Implementation Team (US FAA)
- Joint-Deployment System Information Trace
- Joint Services Interrogation Unit
- Joint STARS Interface Unit
- Joint Service Integrated Vulnerability Assessment
- Joint Special Installation Verification and Assessment
- Joint Staff Integrated Vulnerability Assessment
- Joint Service Interrogation Wing
- Japanese School of Johannesburg (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Jaspers Society of Japan
- Journal for the Study of Judaism
- Justice System Journal (National Center for State Courts)
- Jersey Shore Jazz and Blues Foundation (Red Bank, New Jersey)
- Jewish Social Justice Network
- Jampol, Schleicher, Jacobs & Papadakis, LLP (law firm; Georgia)
- Japanese Society of Judo Therapy
- Jackson Square Joint Venture LP (Houston, Texas)
- Jersey Shore Joint Water Authority
- Jai Shree Krishna (India, greeting)
- Jansankhya Sthirata Kosh (India, National Population Stabilisation Fund)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington, June 27 ( ANI ): Researchers found that patients had significant improvement in side effects of cancer treatment following just one Jin Shin Jyutsu session, which is an ancient form of touch therapy similar to acupuncture in philosophy.
For example, Jin Shin Jyutsu meditation classes are held every Tuesday with a registration fee of Dh80.
Jin Shin Jyutsu, a Japanese therapy, can eliminate stress and fatigue.
When she came home to California for a visit, her father encouraged her to visit a woman who practiced Jin Shin Jyutsu, a form of acupressure.
LLANDUDNO Jin Shin Jyutsu practitioner Vivienne Hamilton Shields,of The Therapy Works,Trinity Avenue, will be appearing onRadio 4's Shoptalk on April 22 to discuss the art of happiness, benevolence and longevity.
Laura Davis looks at ways to do it yourself Jin Shin Jyutsu Theory This comes from Ancient Japan and works by balancing the body's vital energy, qi, through a series of energy safety locks.