Franchise sales amount to more than 40 million units to date, and the series is recognized for its iconic characters such as Heihachi Mishima, Jin Kazama and Anna Williams.
What does JK stand for?
JK stands for Jin Kazama (Tekken 3 character)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of JK
We have 17 other meanings of JK in our Acronym Attic
- Jälkikirjoitus (Finnish: Post Scriptum)
- Jamie Kennedy (comedy TV show)
- Jamiroquai (band)
- Jammu and Kashmir (state in India)
- Järnkaminerna (Djurgårdens IF supporters)
- Järnkaminerna (Swedish sports fans)
- Jason Kidd (basketball player)
- Jedi Knight (Star Wars)
- Jedrilièarski Klub (Croatian: Yacht Club)
- Jiddu Krishnamurthy (philosper)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Teenage street fighter Jin Kazama (Jon Foo) watches in horror as his beloved mother, Jun (Tamlyn Tomita), is slain by the men in power.
The series is renowned for the visual style of its many characters including Heihachi Mishima, Jin Kazama, Anna Williams and Emilie De Rochefort (Lili), and for its martial arts-based combat set in the universe of the King of Iron Fist Tournament.