EST WHERE: National Center for Missing and Exploited Children Jimmy Ryce Law Enforcement Training Center (1st Floor), 699 Prince Street Alexandria, VA OPEN PRESS NOTE: All media MUST PRESENT GOVERNMENT-ISSUED PHOTO ID (such as driver's license) as well as VALID MEDIA CREDENTIALS.
What does JRLETC stand for?
JRLETC stands for Jimmy Ryce Law Enforcement Training Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jericho Road Lawrence (Massachusetts)
- John Rylands Library (Manchester, UK)
- Joint Research Laboratory (various organizations)
- Josey Ranch Lake Public Library (Carrollton, TX)
- Junior Rugby League
- Jamaica Rugby League Association (est. 1994)
- Janet Reno Look-Alike (humor)
- James River Leadership College (Ozark, MO)
- Joint Religious Legislative Coalition (Minneapolis, MN)
- Junior Rugby League Club
- Junior Rugby League Football Club
- J. Ray McDermott (marine solutions company; various locations)
- Japan Resistor Manufacturing
- Jewish Renaissance Media (Southfield, MI)
- Joint Region Marianas (Guam; US DoD)
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers (actor)
- Journal of Recreational Mathematics
- Journal of Reproductive Medicine
- Journal of Rural Medicine
- Junior Ranks' Mess (UK military)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million for the Jimmy Ryce Law Enforcement Training Center for State and local law enforcement investigations.
25 million for the Jimmy Ryce Law Enforcement Training Center for State and local law enforcement investigations.