id=5431) and Jim McLean, known for his research on The X-Factor(R), 1994 PGA National Teacher of the Year and Jim McLean Golf Schools (http://jimmclean.
What does JMGS stand for?
JMGS stands for Jim McLean Golf Schools (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JMGS
- Journal of Medical Genetics
- Journal of Metamorphic Geology
- Junior Maine Guide
- Junior Master Gardener
- Japan Meat Grading Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Mountain Guides Association
- Jewellers and Metalsmiths Group of Australia
- James Martin Government Intelligence (technology company; Arlington, VA)
- Japanese Media Gospel Ministry
- Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling
- Journal of the Manchester Geographical Society
- Junior Meat Goat Show Circuit (Big Lake, Texas)
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- James Marshall Hendrix
- James Monroe High school
- John Muir Health (California)
- Johnston Memorial Hospital (Abingdon, VA)
- Joint Message Holder (US DoD)
- Journal of Management History (Emerald)
- Journal of Military History (Society for Military History)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Andrews' Resident Touring Professional Morgan Pressel along with Jim McLean, best known for his research on the golf swing and his work on The X-Factor ,1994 PGA National Teacher of the Year and owner of Jim McLean Golf Schools.
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Jim McLean Golf Schools, with ten locations throughout the U.
March 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Visual Edge Systems (OTC Bulletin Board: EDGE), producers of the Greg Norman One on One interactive golf lessons, announced today that the company has entered into an agreement with Jim McLean Golf Schools to provide internet-based CD-ROM golf instruction at KSL resorts nationwide.