2 well is producing gas and the proceeds from the sale of that gas are being paid to the registry of the Jim Hogg County District Court.
What does JHC stand for?
JHC stands for Jim Hogg County (Texas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JHC
We have 38 other meanings of JHC in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of the History of the Behavioral Sciences
- Jacketed Hollow Cavity (type of bullet)
- Jaffna Hindu College (various locations)
- James Hargest College (Invercargill, New Zealand)
- Japan Heart Club
- Japan Holiness Church (est. 1917)
- Japan Housing Corporation (now Urban Renaissance Agency; est. 1955)
- Jens Hesselbjerg Christensen (Danish meteorological institute)
- Jesus H Christ
- Jewish Heritage Center (various locations)
- Job Hunter Companies, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- John Hancock Center (Chicago, IL, USA)
- John Henry Company
- John Humphrey Centre (Canada)
- Joint Health Command (Australian Department of Defence; formerly Defence Health Services Division)
- Joint Hull Committee
- Joseph Hughes Construction (Portland, OR, USA)
- Journal of Higher Criticism
- Journal of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry (Stanford University; California)
- Journal of the House of Commons (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, ASI Energy has agreed to participate with STOC in a multi-well drilling project in the highly prolific Northeast Thompsonville Field located in South Texas' Jim Hogg County.
Holdings: 853 acres of oil producing property in Jim Hogg County, Texas; Interest in Hunt Oil Co.
BULLETIN BOARD: HUSA) announces that its Weil #1 well in its Hogg Heaven Prospect in Jim Hogg County, Texas has been drilled to 6200'.
The prospect is located in Jim Hogg County about seven miles southeast of the N.
375% Working Interest in the 500 acre Hog Heaven Prospect in Jim Hogg County, Texas.
Three "deep Wilcox" prospects located in Jim Hogg County are currently being sold, and the operator has indicated its intent to commence drilling in early 2008.
The properties are located primarily in Jim Hogg County, Texas and produce from the Queen City formation.