AVS's next outing is the Jim Clark Memorial Rally in Scotland.
What does JCMR stand for?
JCMR stands for Jim Clark Memorial Rally
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JCMR
We have 3 other meanings of JCMR in our Acronym Attic
- Joint CALS (Continuous Acquisition and Life-Cycle Support) Management Organization
- Joint CALS Management Office
- Joint Civil Military Operations
- Joint Collection Management Office
- Joint COMSEC Management Office
- Joint Collection Management Office/Joint Combat Electronic Warfare System
- Joint Civil-Military Operations Task Force (US DoD)
- Joint Cruise Missile Project
- Johnson City Metropolitan Planning Organization (Johnson City, TN)
- Joint Cruise Missile Project Office
- Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance)
- Journal of Consumer and Market Research (est. 2005; Jackson, MI)
- Jackson Catholic Middle School (Jackson, Michigan)
- Jackson Creek Middle School (Bloomington, IN)
- JASS Career Management System (JASS = Job Advertising and Selection System; US Navy)
- Java Content Management System
- Jefferson County Medical Society
- Journal of Common Market Studies
- Journal of Computational Methods in Science and Engineering
- Journal of Control, Measurement and System Integration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Matt followed this up with two further MG wins, and a third and second place in Stars of the Future 1400cc, on the Jim Clark Memorial Rally in Scotland, and on the Swansea Bay Clubmans Rally at the end of July.
THERE will be a strong North-East presence in this weekend's Jim Clark Memorial Rally in Kelso, with Shildon's Scottish champion Barry Johnson and Gateshead pair Andy Fenwick and Lee Tindall amongst those in action.
Byline: FRANK HAYNES SCOTS veteran Jimmy McRae will roll back the years today when he gets back behind the wheel for the Jim Clark Memorial Rally.
The next round is the Jim Clark Memorial Rally in Edinburgh next weekend.
The former British champion took his third victory of the season in the Jim Clark Memorial Rally to regain the lead in the drivers' standings by two points from Justin Dale, who was forced to retire.
After taking a spin with racing driver Louise Aitken-Walker at the Jim Clark Memorial Rally, she said: "That was absolutely brilliant.
The last round of the Fiat Stilo Cup - the Jim Clark Memorial Rally in Scotland - saw the 19 year-old suffer at the hands of fate when a pile of gravel caused his car to hit a kerb and sustain enough damage to end his rally.