According to reports, the list of legislatures submitted to the Jharkhand Governor to form the government includes 18 each of the JMM and BJP, five of the All Jharkhand Students Union (AJSU), besides the lone MLA of Jharkhand Janadhikar Manch led by Bandhu Tirkey.
What does JJM stand for?
JJM stands for Jharkhand Janadhikar Manch (political party; India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JJM
We have 11 other meanings of JJM in our Acronym Attic
- Jeunesse Juive Laique (Brussels, Belgium youth movement)
- Josephson Junction Logic
- Journal of Japanese Linguistics
- Joyful Jubilant Learning (online community)
- John Jarrold Literary Agency (UK)
- James J. Lemon Graphics
- Joyful Jubilant Learning Network (online community)
- James Joyce Literary Supplement
- Japanese Journal of Mathematics (est. 1924)
- Jean Joseph Monfort (artist and art studio; Los Angeles, CA)
- John Jackson Miller (comic book writer)
- John J. McMullen Associates
- John Jones Memorial Billfish Challenge (Australia)
- J.J. Magdum College of Engineering (India)
- Janz Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy
- Japanese Journal of Medical Electronics
- Japanese Journal of Multiphase Flow (Japanese Society for Multiphase Flow)
- Justin Jolley Memorial Foundation (California)
- John James Memorial Hospital (Canberra, Australia)
- Juvenile Justice Mental Health Initiative (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reports say a list of 42 legislators submitted to the governor to form the government includes 18 each of the JMM and BJP, five of the AJSU besides the lone MLA of Jharkhand Janadhikar Manch, led by Bandhu Tirkey.