Unhappy over the appointment of Ravindra Rai as the president of Jharkhand BJP, senior party leader Yashwant Sinha skipped a parliamentary party meet on Tuesday.
What does Jka stand for?
Jka stands for Jharkhand
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of Jka
We have 19 other meanings of Jka in our Acronym Attic
- Jack, Key, and Lamp panel (Hekimian)
- Jedi Knight 2 (game)
- Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy (Star Wars game)
- Jon and Kate plus Eight (TV show)
- Jabatan Kejuruteraan Awam (Malaysian academic organization)
- Jaded Knights Academy (gaming clan)
- Japan Karate Association
- Japan Kendama Association
- Japan Korfball Association
- Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Academy (gaming)
- Jim D. Koontz & Associates, INc.
- Japan Karate Association of Australia
- Japan Karate Association England (UK)
- Journal of the Kildare Archaeological Society (Ireland)
- Journal of Korean Academy of Marketing Science
- Joint Key Assets Protection
- Jabatan Kejuruteraan Awam & Struktur (Malay: Department of Civil Engineering and Structure)
- Journal of Korean Adoption Studies
- Journal of the Kildare Archaeological Society (Dublin, Ireland)
- Journal of the Korean Astronomical Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Almost all government-sponsored development schemes in the remote areas of Jharkhand are facing a roadblock created by Naxals.
Alpa Shah, In the Shadows of the State: Indigenous Politics, Environmentalism, and Insurgency in Jharkhand, India (London: Duke University Press 2010; republished New Delhi: Oxford University Press 2011) THIS VOLUME IS the product of a long-term ethnographic field research in the newly created state of Jharkhand in India.
The attack came ahead of state polls in Jharkhand later this month.
Both the PM and Sonia Gandhi will meet a fate like former prime minister, late Rajiv Gandhi, said the release issued by Anup-ji, a member of the Jharkhand state central committee of the CPI-Maoist.
Shortly after polls opened, a landmine blast triggered by Maoists in Jharkhand state injured a member of the security forces and two election officials, deputy election commissioner R.
Nasdaq: NGRU) announced its wholly owned subsidiary, netGuru India, was awarded an "e-governance" contract by the information technology department of the government of Jharkhand, one of 27 states in India, to develop "Jharkhand Online," a communications portal to increase communication and interaction with the public.
Making bathing Platform at Tilaiya pond under Tilaiy Panchayat at Jharkhand Laiyo Project CSR activities of Hazaribag Area (11-12 plan).