Just this week, we read about Adalah-NY, who joined forces with Jews against the Occupation NYC to sing Christmas carols in freezing weather while handing out leaflets informing passersby of Israeli billionaire Lev Leviev's financing of illegal settlement construction and land theft in Palestine.
What does JAO stand for?
JAO stands for Jews against the Occupation (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAO
We have 16 other meanings of JAO in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Astrophysics Nascent Universe Satellite (US NASA)
- Joint Army-Navy-War Shipping Administration (US Navy)
- Junior Achievement of New York
- Japan Australia New Zealand Society, Inc.
- Journal of the Australian and New Zealand Student Services Association
- Federation of Japan Amateur Orchestras
- Japan Association of Orlando (Orlando, FL)
- Jedi Academy Online
- Jersey All Out (graffiti group in NJ)
- Jewish Autonomous Oblast (Russia)
- Joint Acquisition Objective
- Joint Administrative Order (Philippines)
- Joint Air Operations
- Joint ALMA Office
- Joint Area Of Operations
- Jugglers Against Oppression (Yahoo group)
- Junior Accountant Officer (India)
- Just Another Observer
- Journal of the American Osteopathic Association
- Journal of the Association of Official Analytical Chemists
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seth Farber is a psychologist, a social critic, and a member of Jews Against the Occupation.