These student activists, inspired by a talk at the Strassler Center given by Clark alum Naama Haviv, now assistant director of Jewish World Watch, urged Angel to adopt a policy that considers whether devices purchased by the University contain conflict minerals.
What does JWW stand for?
JWW stands for Jewish World Watch (Encino, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JWW
We have 5 other meanings of JWW in our Acronym Attic
- Jamaica Workers Union (est. 1970)
- Japan Women's University (est. 1901)
- Jerusalem Water Undertaking (Ramallah, Palestine)
- Johnson & Wales University (Rhode Island)
- Junge Wirtschaftskammer Untersee (German: Junior Chamber Submarine; est. 1987; Kreuzlingen, Switzerland)
- Jewish War Veterans
- Jewish War Veterans of Canada
- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe (German writer)
- Jerseys Wrestling World
- Jewish Women Watching
- Jumpers With Weaves (AKC Dog Agility Event)
- Junior World Winner (dog show title)
- Japan Water Works Association
- Jodie W. Wilson Branch Library (Greenwood, MS)
- Junior Wildwater World Championships (kayaking championships)
- Junior World Weightlifting Championships
- Joint Wireless Working Group
- Justice for Women Working Group (of the National Council of Churches)
- J. W. Westergard Library (Piscataway, NJ)
- Jack Wiebers Whisky World
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 17 supporting anti-genocide and human rights advocacy organizations include: Enough Project at Center for American Progress Humanity United The Save Darfur Coalition Genocide Intervention Network Stop Genocide Now/i-ACT Investors Against Genocide Jewish World Watch The Institute on Religion and Public Policy Leadership Council for Human Rights Essex County Coalition for Darfur, Montclair, NJ Massachusetts Coalition to Save Darfur Genocide No More/Save Darfur, Redding, CA Orange County for Darfur, a project of Living Ubuntu Never Again Coalition, Portland, OR Darfur and Beyond, Phoenix, AZ Champion Darfur Colorado Coalition for Genocide Awareness and Action CONTACTS: Jonathan Hutson, jhutson@enoughproject.
The letter was signed by groups including The Enough Project, Genocide Intervention Network, Save Darfur Coalition, Affiliation of Christian Engineers, American Islamic Congress, and Jewish World Watch.
The goal of Jewish World Watch is to introduce more of the cookers to families in the Iridimi and Touloum refugee camps.
These grants have helped new initiatives such as 30 Years After, LimmudLA, Jewish World Watch, JDub LA, and the Jewish Federation's Next Generation Engagement Initiative, among others, get their start.
Tzivia Schwartz Getzug, Executive Director of Jewish World Watch, states, "Sudanese elections, currently scheduled for April 2010, will be anything but free and fair.
com (818) 713-3746 CAPTION(S): 2 photos Photo: (1) Handwritten messages adorn the inside of a tent on display as part of the Camp Darfur display at the Jewish Federation Valley Alliance during the Walk for Darfur event sponsored by Jewish World Watch on Sunday in West Hills.
2 million to more than 25 innovative programs, including critical seed funding for Limmud LA, a grassroots initiative that promotes Jewish learning and community building across religious denominations; Jewish World Watch for its mobilization of the Los Angeles Jewish community to eradicate human rights abuses in Darfur; and 30 Years After - The Iranian-Jewish Community at a Crossroads, a program to increase participation of Iranian Jews in civic and political affairs.