The journalist that jumped the rope at Obama's bill signing reports for Jewish World Review, a conservative web site.
What does JWR stand for?
JWR stands for Jewish World Review
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JWR
We have 8 other meanings of JWR in our Acronym Attic
- Joint War Production Committee (US DoD)
- Joint Water Pollution Control Plant (Carson, CA, USA)
- Jean Weingarten Peninsula Oral School for the Deaf (Redwood City, CA)
- Jurong West Primary School (Singapore)
- Jersey Wildlife Preservation Trust (UK)
- Joint Working Party on Trade and Environment (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development)
- John Wayne Pioneer Wagons and Riders Association (Graham, WA)
- ack, Will and Rob Center (Washington)
- James Wegg Review (website)
- Jehovah's Witness Recovery
- Johnny Walker Red (whiskey)
- Joint War Room
- Just Within Reach
- Japan Western Riding Association
- Japan Wood Recycle Association
- Joint Web Risk Assessment Cell
- Jacob Wetterling Resource Center (child abduction prevention organization; St. Paul, MN; est. 1990)
- Japan Water Research Center (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Wildlife Research Center (Tokyo, Japan)
- Junior World Rally Championship
Samples in periodicals archive:
Politically conservative Rabbi Marc Gellman resigned from the advisory board of the Alliance for Marriage (AFM) in December after Jewish World Review, a right-wing journal, published an article asserting that an Alliance member, the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), has ties to terrorists.
The rest of the essays and articles are culled from The New York Times, The New York Review of Books, The National Post, The American Jewish Committee, Jewish Action, Jewish Woman, Parabola, The New Yorker, Jewish World Review, International Perspectives, Michigan Quarterly, and Public Affairs.