JTN Productions, a nonprofit production company founded 26 years ago as the Jewish Television Network, launched its broadband Web channel in April to expand on the richness of Jewish traditions.
What does JTN stand for?
JTN stands for Jewish Television Network (est. 1981)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JTN
We have 5 other meanings of JTN in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Theater Movement Staff
- Joint Training Master Schedule (CJCS Joint Training Master Schedule)
- Journey Time Measurement System (UK)
- Journey-Time Monitoring System (Finland and UK)
- Justification-Based Truth Maintenance System (Ai)
- JVX Test and Maintenance Software
- Joint Tactical Multichannel Switch System
- Japan Traffic Management Technology Association
- Joint Theater Missile Target Development
- Jackson Township Municipal Utilities Authority (New Jersey)
- Join the Nation (Nationwide Insurance marketing campagin)
- Joint Targeting Network
- Journal of Trauma Nursing (quarterly publication)
- Justice (Department) Telecommunication Network
- Jim Thorpe National Bank (Pennsylvania)
- Joint Tactical Networking Center (US DoD)
- Japan Telecom Network Information Service
- J: The Natural Language for Analytic Computing (book)
- Japan Tokyo North Mission
- Join Together Northern Nevada (substance abuse coalition; Washoe County, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shalom TV: A mainstream cultural Jewish television network.
Kavanaugh's philanthropic arm extends to such worthy causes as Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters, The Art of Elysium, Habitat for Humanity, The Jewish Television Network, The Sheriff's Youth Foundation and First Star.
9 /PRNewswire/ -- The Jewish Television Network (JTN) announced today that Jeff Sagansky, president and chief executive officer of Paxson Communications Corporation, the nation's newest broadcast network, is the recipient of its 1999 Vision Award.
Recipients include a groundbreaking mentoring project of the Jewish Television Network, a strategic planning grant for the Jewish Life Center of Simi Valley and an educational program about Israel sponsored by the Jewish Federation Council's Jewish Community Relations Committee.
Jewish Television Network is a non-profit organization headquartered in Los Angeles that produces and broadcasts high-quality programming based on Jewish culture and traditions.
Leonard also sits on the board of CATA (The Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance), The Jewish Television Network, The Canadian Federation of Executive Entrepreneurs.
SOURCE Jewish Television Network -0- 09/12/96 /CONTACT: Anne DeWolfe or Jim Bourne of Sitrick And Company, 310-788-2850; or Jonathan Schreiber of Jewish Television Network, 310-273-6841/ CO: Jewish Television Network ST: California IN: ENT SU: DP-DM -- LATH062 -- 8386 09/12/96 15:47 EDT http://www.