More recent Jewish New Testament scholars have been more restrained in their praise of Jesus than Klausner.
What does JNT stand for?
JNT stands for Jewish New Testament (Bible translation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JNT
We have 6 other meanings of JNT in our Acronym Attic
- Je Ne Sais Quoi (Marietta, GA fashion and image consulting)
- Japan Nuclear Security System Co., Ltd.
- Japanese Neuroscience Society
- Juniper Networks Sales Specialist
- Juventud Nacional Socialista de Salta (National Socialist Youth of Salta, Argentina)
- Jai Network Systems Sdn Bhd (Malaysian)
- Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology (Vitamin Society of Japan)
- Joint Nuclear Simulator Working Group
- Japan National Trust (est. 1978)
- Java Network Technology (National Semiconductor and Infomatec)
- John Nathan-Turner (1980s producer of Doctor Who)
- Johnson Noise Thermometer
- Joint Network Team
- Journal of Narrative Technique (est. 1971)
- Journal of Number Theory
- Jewish New Testament Commentary (book)
- Joint National Training Capability
- Joint National Training Center
- Joint Network Transport Capability
- Joint Network Transport Capability Spiral
Samples in periodicals archive:
I am a Jewish New Testament scholar who teaches in a Christian seminary,  and, after some years of studying and teaching Paul, I have come to the conclusion that Paul was a committed, well-intentioned Jew, even if the subsequent uses of his teachings were abominable where Jews and women are concerned.