This was the challenge we faced not long ago at the Jewish Home and Hospital Lifecare System (JHHLS) in the New York metropolitan area.
What does JHHLS stand for?
JHHLS stands for Jewish Home and Hospital Lifecare System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal of Human Hypertension
- Jewish Home and Hospital for Aged
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Adult HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) Clinic
- Jawed Habib Hair Beauty Ltd. (India)
- Johns Hopkins HealthCare (Glen Burnie, MD)
- Johns Hopkins Home Care (Baltimore, MD)
- Johns Hopkins Home Care Group (Baltimore, MD)
- Journal of Hispanic Higher Education
- John Hart Hunter Educational Foundation (Ardmore, PA)
- Jackson Hole Higher Education Group, Inc. (Wisconsin)
- Jewish Hospital Health Network (Kentucky)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Oncology Center
- Journal of Health and Human Resources Administration
- Jewish Health, Healing and Recovery Network (New York; Jewish Board of Family and Children's Services)
- Jack Hayward High School (Bahamas)
- Jackson Heights High School (Holton, KS)
- Jewish Hospital HealthCare Services (Louisville, KY)
- John Hersey High School (Arlington Heights, IL)
- Johns Hopkins Health System
- Journal of Health and Human Services Administration (formerly Journal of Health and Human Resources Administration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Jewish Home and Hospital Lifecare System serves more than 6,000 older adults daily through traditional long-term care, subacute care, rehabilitation services, community services and senior housing programs at its three campuses (www.
Fred Greenblatt Jewish Home and Hospital Lifecare Systems Bronx Division, Bronx, New York Multicultural Parties The management team at PinnacleHealth's Seidle Hospital is planning a month-long, fun-packed multicultural New Year's 2004 celebration for staff and residents.