Excursions enable travelers to trace their roots and explore Judaic history LOS ANGELES, May 5 /PRNewswire/ -- For summer 2008, Crystal Cruises has expanded its Jewish Heritage programs in Northern Europe.
What does JHP stand for?
JHP stands for Jewish Heritage Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JHP
We have 42 other meanings of JHP in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Health Occupations Education
- Jackson Hole One Fly (Jackson, WY)
- Jewish Heritage Online Magazine
- Justice House of Prayer (Grandview, MO)
- Jerusalem House of Prayer for All Nations
- Japan Hygienic Olefin and Styrene Plastics Association (Tokyo, Japan; est. 1973)
- JSTOR (Journal Storage)/Harvard Object Validation Environment
- John Henry Owen Willcox
- Jacketed Hollow Point (bullet)
- Japan Team of Young Human Power (est. 1993)
- Jobs Have Priority (est. 1988; Washington, DC)
- Joseph Henry Press (National Academies Press imprint)
- Journal of Health Psychology
- Journal of Humanistic Psychology
- Jours Hors Projet (French: Days Off Project)
- Jan Hird Pokorny Associates (architecture firm; New York, NY)
- Japan Highway Public Corporation
- Joint Health Planning Committee (Australia)
- Joint Hospital Planning Council (Bridgeport, CT)
- Jefferson Hospital Philadelphia Distance Run (Philadelphia, PA
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to event honoree Gary Trock of CBRE, this year's alumni honorees are Robyn Silk Pecarsky and Jennie Pries, who were both very involved in Jewish Heritage Programs (JHP) in college and have continued with JHP afterwards.
Jewish Heritage Programs engages unaffiliated college students with the richness of Jewish life at the crossroads of their lives.
The event will celebrate some of the amazing accomplishments of this innovative college outreach program, Jewish Heritage Programs ("JHP").
PHILADELPHIA, March 26 /PRNewswire/ -- This Friday, March 26, 2004, over 1600 students at the University of Pennsylvania will be enjoying Shabbat Dinner together at 65 locations throughout campus as Jewish Heritage Programs (JHP) at the University of Pennsylvania holds Shabbat for 2000.
PHILADELPHIA -- Jewish Heritage Programs will be holding its first annual Walk-a-Thon for Israel, entitled Steps for Israel - One Hour, One Mile, One Cause.
Event sponsors are: Steinhardt/Neubauer Jewish Heritage Programs -- a project of the Cayne Heritage Foundation, Chabad Lubavitch On Campus, and the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia.
NEW YORK, April 23 /PRNewswire Interactive News Release/ -- Steinhardt/Neubauer Jewish Heritage Programs -- A project of the Cayne Heritage Foundation announces its 3rd Annual A Taste of New York Cocktail Reception honoring Joshua Landes & Bryna Shuchat and Michelle & Matthew Ingber.