The Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit was the city that sent the most people to this year's TribeFest (90), in addition to speakers and panelists, and the national co-chair, Rachel Wright.
What does JFMD stand for?
JFMD stands for Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Justice for Mark Barnsley Campaign (England, UK)
- James Fisher Medical Centre (UK)
- Japan Financial Markets Council
- Japanese Foundation for Multidisciplinary Treatment of Cancer
- Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago (Illinois)
- Joint Forest Management Committees (India)
- Justice for Murdered Children (San Pedro, CA)
- Joint Force Marine Component Commander
- Joint Force Maritime Component Commander and Staff
- Joint Forces Man-Time Component Commander
- Japan Medical Devices Manufacturers Association
- Joint Force Missile Defense Coordinator
- Japan Fulbright Memorial Fund
- Jamesburg Farms Management Group, Inc. (Humble, TX)
- Joint Frequency Management Group
- Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital (Philippines)
- Joint Federal Management Improvement Program (est. 1950)
- Joint Financial Management Improvement Program
- Joint Fleet Maintenance Manual (US Navy)
- Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management (Emerald Group Publishing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, a new initiative, ComxrnmityNEXT, a project of the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit, aims to draw young Jews back into the Detroit area.
His interests have included the Detroit Institute of Arts, the Detroit Symphony Orchestra, Cranbrook Schools, Beaumont Hospital, Karmanos Cancer Institute and Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit.
He is past president of the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit and past president of the Jewish Home for the Aged.