The local Jewish Federation of Greater Washington (JFGW) is proud to "adopt" the first vigil for Alan Gross' freedom on Monday, November 7th, at 12:00 pm.
What does JFGW stand for?
JFGW stands for Jewish Federation of Greater Washington (Maryland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jewish Foundation for Group Homes
- Jacobs Financial Group Inc. (Charleston, WV)
- Jewish Federation of Greater Indianapolis (Indiana)
- Just Freaking Google It (polite form)
- Jewish Federation of Greater Orlando (Florida, USA)
- Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia
- Jewish Federation of Greater Portland (Oregon)
- Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle
- Jewish Federation of Greater Santa Barbara (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Jewish Federation of Greater Vancouver (Canada)
- Jamaica Foundation of Houston (Houston, TX)
- Jazz, Funk, Hip Hop (dance style)
- Jesus Freak Hideout
- John Francis Hamtramck Claiborne (US politician; 1809-1884)
- Joint Force Harrier (British Armed Forces; UK)
- Joint Force Headquarters (US armed forces)
- Journal of Forest History (Forest History Society)
- Japan Food Hygiene Association
- Jewish Federation of Howard County (Columbia, MD)
- Just for Him Design (web design company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She previously worked at The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington in Financial Resource Development and at the ACLU of Northern California.
Pooling nearly $700,000 over two years in a venture fund at the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington, for example, 25 philanthropists reviewed 165 proposals and funded five, including a for-profit spin-off of Jewish Family Services to provide elder-care and generate profits to serve poor people, said Bob Hyfler, the federation's chief operating officer.
SPONSORS: Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Washington, The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington with: Anti-Defamation League, American Jewish Committee, Beth El Hebrew Congregation, Charles E.
Council Jack Kay, local developer and lead benefactor of the Ina Kay Building Irene Kaplan, President, Jewish Federation of Greater Washington.
Following is a list of the proposed new board members: * Lynnwood Campbell Director, Office of Equality & Workplace Principles, Department of Treasury * Ann Cohen Executive Business & Philanthropic Consultant * William Couper President, Greater Washington Bank of America * Ric Edelman Chairman, Edelman Financial Services * Misha Galperin Executive Vice President & CEO, The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington * Angela Jones Executive Director, DC Action for Children * Gerald Kauvar Special Assistant to the President, George Washington University * Dario Marquez, Jr.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- United Jewish Communities (UJC) and the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington announced today that Israel's Prime Minister Ariel Sharon will address the 2001 General Assembly in Washington, DC November 9-13.