Among SEI's new North American nonprofit clients are North Carolina State University, Saint Lawrence University, Northern Development Initiative Trust, Vancouver Hebrew Academy, Gould Academy and The Jewish Federation of Broward County.
What does JFBC stand for?
JFBC stands for Jewish Federation of Broward County (Florida)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JFBC
We have 1 other meaning of JFBC in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Blind Football Association
- Japan Burkina Faso Friendship Association
- Japan Federation of Bar Associations (Nihon Bengoshi Rengokai)
- Japanese Buoyant Flight Association
- Johannesburg Bantu Football Association (South Africa)
- John F. Butts & Associates, Inc. (steel engineering software)
- Jack Frost Big Boulder (ski resort, Pennsylvania)
- Jefferson Forest Band Boosters (Virginia)
- Joe Felsbridge Beat Band (Austria)
- Jasper's First Baptist Church (AL, USA)
- Johnson Ferry Baptist Church (GA, USA)
- Japan-Future Baseball League
- Japanese Fire Belly Newt
- Japanese for Busy People
- Jordan Forum for Business and Professional Women
- Journal of Foodservice Business Research
- Japan Forum of Business and Society
- Joint Finance Battlefield System
- James Fenimore Cooper
- Jandakot Flight Centre (aviation business in Western Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Holland & Knight also received the first ever "Special Corporate Recognition Award" from the Jewish Community Relations Council of the Jewish Federation of Broward County for the Holocaust Remembrance Project.
The America-Israel Chamber of Commerce of Florida, the Jewish Federation of Broward County, and the Fort Lauderdale law firm of Arnstein & Lehr LLP today announced that they will co-host an upcoming trade show and seminar providing a forum for South Florida corporations, business owners and executives to educate themselves on what opportunities are available to them to conduct business with the state of Israel.