Joseph Tietz, who holds a doctorate in clinical and community psychology, is the Executive Director of the Jewish Family Service Agency in Vancouver and has experience in non-profit management, program planning, and development.
What does JFSA stand for?
JFSA stands for Jewish Family Service Agency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JFSA
We have 6 other meanings of JFSA in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Frequency-Sparse (mathematical model)
- Journal of Food Science
- Journal of Forensic Sciences
- Journaled File System
- Julia Farr Services (Australia)
- Jungfreisinnige Schweiz (German: Young Swiss Liberals)
- J. F. Sato and Associates (Littleton, CO)
- Japan Fiber-Recycle Solidarity Association
- Japan Financial Services Agency
- Japan Freestyle Soccer Association
- Jewish Family Service Association (various locations)
- Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona (Tucson, AZ)
- Journal of Function Spaces and Applications
- Jobs for South Asia Coalition (various locations)
- Joint Federal-State Action Committee
- Japan Forum on Satellite Communications
- Jersey Financial Services Commission
- Jewish Family Service Calgary (Canada)
- Johnny Fratto Social Club
- Joint Forces Staff College (Norfolk, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those agencies include: Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada, EOB Community Action Partnership, HELP of Southern Nevada, Lutheran Social Services of Nevada, Henderson Allied Community Advocates, Jewish Family Service Agency, Nevada Association of Latin Americans and Salvation Army Clark County Command.