Held at Wollman Rink, the event included donors and their families as well as children and staff from the Edith and Carl Marks Jewish Community House of Bensonhurst, a UJA-Federation beneficiary agency.
What does JCH stand for?
JCH stands for Jewish Community House
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCH
We have 19 other meanings of JCH in our Acronym Attic
- Jefferson College of Graduate Studies (Thomas Jefferson University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Jefferson County Genealogical Society (Washington)
- Jewish Community of Greater Stowe (Vermont)
- Joint Center for Graduate Study (Richland, WA)
- Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics (est. 1992; data analysis journal)
- Jackson County Great Start Collaborative (Michigan)
- Joint Command and General Staff Course
- Jockey Club Government Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Christianshab, Greenland (airport code)
- Janet Clarke Hall (University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Journal of Chiropractic Humanities
- Journal of Community Health
- Journal of Contemporary History
- Judo Club Hermée (Belgian martial arts club)
- Jackson County Historical Association (Scottsboro, AL)
- Japan City Hotel Association
- Jewish Community Housing Association (UK)
- Joint Commission on Hospital Accreditation
- Journal of the Canadian Historical Association (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Journal of the Commons House of Assembly (South Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Matrix) A Jewish community house will be replaced by a mixed-use tower, with a synagogue at the bottom and floor-through apartments at the top.
New grants and loans include: *$39,100 to the Bensonhurst Council of Jewish Organizations and the Jewish Community House of Bensonhurst for a joint project to improve inter-ethnic relations *$35,100 to the Jackson Heights Elmhurst Kehmah, Inc.