Smith Jewish Day School, Christians United for Israel, Congregation Olam Tikvah, Endowment for Middle East Truth, Hebrew Day School, Israel on Campus Coalition of Greater Washington, Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington, Jewish Primary Day School of the Nations Capital, Melvin J.
What does JCCGW stand for?
JCCGW stands for Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington (Rockville, MD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Jewish Council to Combat Fascism and Anti-Semitism (Australia)
- Joint Commission on Cooperation in the Field of Environmental Protection
- John C Campbell Folk School
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Georgia (Atlanta, GA)
- Joint Committee on Corporate Governance (Canada)
- Journal of Cross-Cultural Gerontology
- Jewish Community Centers of Greater Boston (Massachussetts)
- Jewish Community Council of Greater Coney Island (New York)
- Jewish Community Centre of Greater Vancouver
- Japan Commodity Clearing House (est. 2004; finance; Japan)
- Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii
- Jewish Community Center of Harrison (New York)
- Jackson County Comprehensive High School (Jefferson, GA)
- John Carroll Catholic High School (Birmingham, Alabama)
- Johnson County Community Health Services (est. 1975; Missouri)
- Jacksonville Community Council, Inc. (Jacksonville, FL)
- Jamjoom Corporation for Commerce and Industry
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (various locations)
- Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three programs were recognized this year: * Camp JCC's Total Inclusion Program, Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington * Teen Extreme Camp 2001, Maryland 4-H Camps * WOW (Wonderful Outdoor World), Department of Recreation and Parks Nomination and Awards Procedures All members of the association have the right to nominate people for ACA recognition awards.