Contact: Lisa Berenson Jewish Cemetery Association of Massachusetts 617-244-6509 lisaberenson@jcam.
What does JCAM stand for?
JCAM stands for Jewish Cemetery Association of Massachusetts (Newtown Center, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCAM
We have 5 other meanings of JCAM in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Center for Advanced High Performance Computing (Intel)
- Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology
- Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (China)
- Jamaica Center for Arts & Learning
- Janus Capital Asia Limited (Hong Kong)
- Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
- Joint Computer-Aided Acquisition & Logistics Support
- Joint Continuous Acquisition and Lifecycle Support
- JISC Committee for Awareness, Liaison and Training (Joint Information Systems Committe, JISC)
- Japanese Journal of Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Joint Contract Administration Manual (USPS)
- Journal of Climate and Applied Meteorology
- Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Journal of Computer-Aided Molecular Design (Springer Netherlands)
- Journal of Computer-Aided Materials Design (est. 1993)
- Journal of Computer-Aided Molecular Design
- Journal of Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Joint Committee on Atomic and Molecular Physical Data
- Jewish Civic Action Network (Sacramento, CA)
- Joint Capability for Airborne Networking (US DOD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 /PRNewswire/ -- The Jewish Cemetery Association of Massachusetts (JCAM) is expanding the Beit Olam Cemetery with the purchase of nine (9) additional acres of land surrounding the existing cemetery in Wayland, Massachusetts.
Please contact Stanley Kaplan, Executive Director of the Jewish Cemetery Association of Massachusetts at 617-244-6509 or for more information on the work of JCAM, or visit their website at http://www.