In addition, he has received the Alumnus of the Year Award from Hofstra University and was honored by Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Boston for 25 years of service.
What does JBBBS stand for?
JBBBS stands for Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters (chapter of Big Brothers Big Sisters of America)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Joint Base Balad (Iraq)
- Joint Branch Board (Scotland, UK)
- Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
- Junior Black Belt (martial arts)
- Jacksonville Beach Bop Association (Jacksonville, FL)
- Japan Bloodhorse Breeders' Association (est. 1955)
- Japan Bloodstock Breeders' Association
- Japanese Bantam Breeders Association (chicken breeding and showing)
- Junior Beefmaster Breeders Association
- James Bazen Big Band (Gaithersburg, MD)
- Japan Baptist Bible Fellowship
- Japan Bodybuilding Federation
- Judo Black Belt Federation (martial arts; now USJF: United States Judo Federation)
- Jugend Brass Band Forum Ostschweiz (German: Youth Brass Band Forum of Ostschweiz; Switzerland)
- Jim Beam Brands Greater Europe Limited (Fortune Brands, Inc.)
- Jenson Beach Branch Library (Jensen Beach, FL)
- Jersey Bar Billiard League
- Johnsburg Boys Baseball League (Johnsburg, IL)
- Journal of Biochemical and Biophysical Methods
- Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing (Taylor and Francis Group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A total of $750,000 was donated to the Jewish Family Relief Network, an organization that encompasses Jewish Family Service, Jewish Vocational Service, Jewish Free Loan Association, Bureau of Jewish Education and Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters.
Following are the 2012 Ruderman Prize winners: AKIM Israel: National Association for the Habilitation of Children and Adults with Intellectual Disabilities Reishit School (Israel) Jewish Family Center "Adain Lo" (Russia) Kadima (Mexico) Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Boston Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center of San Diego MetroWest ABLE (New Jersey) Norwood Ravenswood SHALVA: The Association for the Mentally & Physically Challenged Children in Israel Vertigo Dance Company The mission of the Ruderman Family Foundation is two-fold: Promoting the full inclusion of individuals with disabilities in the Jewish community through meaningful programs and public awareness and in fostering cooperation and a stronger relationship between Israel and the U.
Children Uniting Nations has partnered with four leading non-profits, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater LA, Los Angeles Cares Mentoring Movement, Catholic Big Brothers Big Sisters and Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters whom have accepted the responsibility for the future of our children and are coming together with the goals of combining resources to raise awareness, recruit mentors and increase fundraising.
He was interim CEO for Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters of Los Angeles in 2002, has served on the organization's board since 1967 and is currently its chairman.
In addition, it will expand the pilot mentoring program that it conducts with Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters and Nessah Israel Synagogue, which matches high school students with young professionals and emphasizes community service and social action.
Ryan is also working diligently with Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters and every year hosts "Magic of the Match" carnival held at Camp Max Straus.
; Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Boston; Jewish Community Relations Council; Medfield Afterschool Program; Melrose Sharing and Caring; MetroLacrosse; MY TURN, Inc.