The directors of Hospital Plan include Michael Bradfield, who also sits on the Jewish Association for Business Ethics, and Paul Brett.
What does JABE stand for?
JABE stands for Jewish Association for Business Ethics (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JABE
We have 3 other meanings of JABE in our Acronym Attic
- Just Another Brain Boggling Acronym
- Judge A Book By Its Cover
- Japan Audit Bureau of Circulations (Tokyo, Japan)
- Jefferson Avenue Baptist Church (Springfield, MO)
- Junior Achievement of British Columbia (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Just Another Button Company
- Japan Association of Breast Cancer Screening
- Japanese Alliance of Bipolar Disorder
- Journées Africaines de la Bande Dessinée à Libreville (French)
- Japan Association of Biotechnology Education
- John A. Blume (father of earthquake engineering)
- Journal of Academy of Business and Economics (International Academy of Business and Economics)
- Japan Accreditation Board for Engineering Education
- Jamaica Bay Ecosystem Research and Restoration Team
- Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics
- Japan Association of Bioindustries Executives
- Just Another Band from LA (band)
- Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine
- Journal of the American Board of Family Practice
- Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a trustee of the Mowbray Trust, a charity that works on the prevention of recurrent miscarriage, the United Synagogue Pension Fund and the Jewish Association for Business Ethics.