The company also is a member of the Jewelers Vigilance Committee and the Jewelers Board of Trade, both of which require that the company operate in accordance with the highest industry standards.
What does JVC stand for?
JVC stands for Jewelers Vigilance Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JVC
We have 46 other meanings of JVC in our Acronym Attic
- Juniata Valley Bank (Pennsylvania)
- Jersey Village Baptist Church
- Jugular Venous Bulb Catheter
- Jain Vishva Bharati Institute (Ladnun, Rajasthan, India)
- Japan-Vietnam Business Matching (Japan)
- Jugular Venous Bulb Temperature
- Japan International Volunteer Center
- Japan Victor Company
- Jesuit Volunteer Corps
- Jet Vane Control (directs VLS-launched missiles)
- Jewish Volunteer Connection (various locations)
- Jitter Virtual Clock
- JLIP Video Capture
- Joint Value Creation
- Joint Venture Company
- Joint Venture Consortium (venture funding)
- Victor Company of Japan (or Japan's Victor Company)
- Justified by Virtue of Creativity for Obvious Reasons Concerning Entertainment (hip hop)
- Jackson-Vinton Community Action, Inc. (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's so widespread," said Cecilia Gardner, president of the Manhattan-based Jewelers Vigilance Committee.
Along with the World Diamond Council, this industry-wide campaign includes the American Gem Society, Diamond Dealers Club, Diamond Manufacturers & Importers Association of America, Jewelers of America, Jewelers Vigilance Committee, Jewelry Information Center and the Manufacturing Jewelers and Suppliers of America.
The New York-based Jewelers Vigilance Committee, a trade group for the jewelry industry, also urges caution.
It is a member in good standing of the Better Business Bureau, as well as the Jewelers Vigilance Committee.
Zale is a member of the Jewelers Vigilance Committee (JVC), certifying his product to be of the highest quality.
9 Tactic: Dishonest Use of Industry Association Logos -- Many companies display association logos, such as the Better Business Bureau and Jewelers Vigilance Committee, on their Websites -- even when they are members in poor standing.
com, a leading online jeweler, is pleased to announce that it has joined the Jewelers Vigilance Committee ("JVC").