What does JRK stand for?
JRK stands for Jeugd Rode Kruis (Dutch: Youth Red Cross; Belgium)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JRK
We have 1 other meaning of JRK in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Recruiting Information Support System
- Jettison Remote Interface Unit
- James R. Johnson & Associates, Inc.
- Journal of Reform Judaism (now The Reform Jewish Quarterly; Central Conference of American Rabbis)
- Junior Riders Journal (horseback riding)
- Jeff Raheb Jazz Orchestra
- Jump Rhythm Jazz Project (Chicago, IL)
- James R. Knowles Ltd.
- Jaringan Relawan Kemanusiaan (Indonesian: Humanitarian Volunteer Network)
- Jerky, Mouse
- Jonge Risico Kind (Dutch: Young Children at Risk)
- Journal Ranking (impact measure)
- Jugendrotkreuz (German: Youth Red Cross)
- Jaringan Relawan Kemanusiaan Bali (Indonesian: Bali Humanitarian Volunteer Network)
- Jaringan Relawan Kemanusiaan Jakarta (Indonesian: Volunteer Network Humanitarian Jakarta)
- James Russell Lowell
- Java Research License (learning license)
- Jericho Road Lawrence (Massachusetts)
- John Rylands Library (Manchester, UK)
- Joint Research Laboratory (various organizations)